2015 – The year of innovationsDecember 2015
The year of innovations
BINDER's year-in-review highlights as we look back on 2015
The year of innovations
With an exciting combination of new products, groundbreaking technology, a new website, and a highly successful exhibition under its belt, 2015 was a real year of innovations for BINDER. Here we've provided just a glimpse of our highlights for you to round off the year:
- An outstanding performance: This year's exhibition at ACHEMA in Frankfurt was one of the most successful in BINDER's history. With our brand-new corporate identity and a range of new products, we really piqued the interest of industry professionals from around the world.
- A world exclusive: BINDER presents the world's first cooling incubator with thermoelectric cooling and an interior volume of 170 liters. The KT 170 table unit has the same base dimensions as the next-smallest model but provides over 65 percent more usable space. What's more, it is also perfect for stacking, making it extremely flexible.
- Quality benchmark: BINDER is sounding the horn for the unit generation of the future. The drying and heating chambers in the refined Avantgarde.Line unit series are setting new market standards with their first-class technical data. They also set themselves apart thanks to their unique performance and unrivaled temperature accuracy.
- High caliber: Our KBF 1020 constant climate chamber has seen us break into the market for units over 1,000 liters for the first time. With a cube-shaped interior and 1,020 liters of usable space, the KBF 1020 is perfect for safe long-term storage of large samples and extensive test specimens.
- The new BINDER website is now live: The website has been completely overhauled with a new design and a variety of extra features. Straightforward to navigate with vastly improved search functionality, it has never been easier to find the right unit in no time at all. And with countless new features such as the product finder, leaflet function, and log-in area, the search function is clearer than ever and offers detailed product information. What's more, it will soon be available in other languages.
- Global presence: To bring us closer to our customers in the Chinese market and reinforce our local consultancy services, we have replaced our existing sales office in Shanghai with an independent sales and service company: BINDER Environmental Testing Equipment (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.
- Made in Germany – New production hall: BINDER simulation chambers are synonymous with premium “Made in Germany” quality, and this is an area where we have no intention of making compromises. The new year will see us increase the size of our Tuttlingen headquarters considerably with a new production hall to really establish firm foundations for the company going forward. The team heading up this project has been working non-stop since the start of this year on planning the new build. And to maximize efficiency in the production structure, the strategy involved analyzing all production processes in advance to come up with a hall design which would be ideally equipped to meet requirements from the inside out. Plans are underway for additional construction stages. Watch this space for updates in the new year.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your outstanding cooperation and for continuing to place your trust in our company. We would also like to wish you Happy Holidays at this special time of year and extend all our best wishes for 2016.
BINDER Santa Claus competition
Find Santa on the BINDER website and win one of our highly coveted scented calendars. Note down the model name of the simulation chamber where the BINDER Santa is hiding and send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org until 31st December 2015.