BINDER CO2 incubators
Absolute sterility thanks to sterilization at 180 °C
More than disinfection: BINDER CO2 incubators completely eliminate bacteria and spores thanks to an automatic sterilization process with air heated to 180 °C. This feature makes them the ideal chambers for cell cultivation or tissue culture storage.
BINDER CO2 incubators: Thanks to a number of smart details, BINDER CO2 incubators work condensation-free, are easy to clean and provide optimal growth conditions for your cultures.
Areas of application:
- Bio Tissue Engineering
- In vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
- Basic Research / Research Institutes
- Clinics / University Hospitals
- Hot air sterilization at 180 °C (356 °F)
- Weldless, deep-drawn inner chamber made of stainless steel
- Unique BINDER technology (patented air jacket system, etc.)
CO2 incubators from BINDER
The ideal CO2 incubator for routine applications for cell cultivation in an ideal in vitro environment.
Size ranges C series
The professionals among the CO2 incubators: The CB 53l, CB 150l and CB 210l CO2 incubators are the perfect incubators for customized callus and IVF applications and offer additional process controls in the laboratory.
Size ranges CB series